At the core of E/N’s culture is the belief that large, traditional law firms are no longer essential for the practice of top-tier law; certainly not for representing non-billion-dollar clients. We believe there is a better way to attract, retain, and support the market’s most talented lawyers, and it includes combining top compensation, flexible work arrangements with a heavy prioritization of work-life balance, and a focused, entrepreneurial culture dedicated to efficiency and client satisfaction.
The ideal E/N candidate will include the following:
- Exceptional credentials;
- Proven business development and client management skills;
- A passion for leveraging technology and process in the practice of law;
- An interest in an entrepreneurial, self-driven work environment, including the possibility of working remotely;
- A belief in maintaining a respectful, collaborative firm culture;
- Experience in one of E/N’s core practice areas; and
- A desire to build a top-tier law practice under a new law firm model.
If this sounds like you, please contact us at careers@EganNelson.com with a resume or LinkedIn profile link. Qualified candidates outside of existing E/N markets are encouraged to apply.
Partners and senior attorneys with their own clients are highly encouraged to reach out to us. E/N provides a thoughtfully structured, lean platform that can substantially reward Partners, while enabling lower hourly rates and lower billable requirements, without foregoing the scalable infrastructure needed for sophisticated client satisfaction.
For law students and junior attorneys, see information regarding E/N’s Tech & VC Fellows Program.
Exceptionally talented non-attorneys are encouraged to apply to E/N’s Advanced Paralegal Program.