Obehi Ota Of Counsel
- Commercial & Tech Transactions
- Software and IP Licensing
- Startup and Emerging Technology
Obehi is a commercial and technology transactions senior attorney, specializing in a broad range of inbound and outbound complex commercial agreements involving technology, including license agreements for software, content, data and APIs, and agreements involving software as a service (SaaS), professional services, hardware, and partnerships such as reseller, distribution, and referral relationships. Obehi has experience in a variety of industries, including software, Internet, financial services, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity, and has represented companies of various sizes from emerging growth companies to publicly traded companies.
Obehi’s prior experience includes practicing law as a senior attorney at IBM, as a senior associate in the technology transactions group of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C., and as a corporate associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D.)
- The Wharton School, Certificate in Business and Public Policy
- University of Pittsburgh (M.S., Information Science)
- Strayer University (B.S., Computer Information Systems)