Ryan Sheen Fellow
- Startup and Emerging Technology
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracts
Ryan Sheen is a Fellow in the firm’s Emerging Technology & Venture Capital and Commercial & Technology Transactions groups. He assists the firm’s attorneys and partners on formations, angel and venture capital financings, acquisitions, complex commercial and corporate transactions, and related matters.
While attending Duke Law as a joint degree student, he worked as an associate at the Duke Angel Network and was a teaching assistant for Duke’s Advising the Entrepreneurial Client course.
Prior to attending law school, Ryan worked in compliance at a mid-size commercial bank.
- Duke University School of Law (J.D. and LL.M. in Law and Entrepreneurship)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A. with High Distinction)
- Co-Author, New England Startup Lawyer