At the core of E/N’s culture is the belief that large, traditional law firms are no longer essential for the practice of top-tier law; certainly not for representing non-billion-dollar clients. We believe there is a better way to attract, retain, and support the market’s most talented lawyers, and it includes combining highly competitive compensation (with the AmLaw 100/200), uniquely flexible work arrangements with a heavy prioritization of work-life balance, and a focused, entrepreneurial culture dedicated to efficiency, technology adoption, and client satisfaction.
The ideal E/N candidate will include the following:
- Exceptional credentials;
- Proven business development and client management skills;
- A passion for leveraging technology and process in the practice of law;
- An interest in an entrepreneurial, self-driven work environment, including the possibility of working remotely;
- A belief in maintaining a respectful, collaborative firm culture;
- Experience in one of E/N’s core practice areas; and
- A desire to build a top-tier law practice under a new law firm model.
If this sounds like you, please contact us at careers@EganNelson.com with a resume or LinkedIn profile link. Qualified candidates outside of existing E/N geographies are encouraged to apply.
Partners and senior attorneys with their own clients are highly encouraged to reach out to us. E/N provides a thoughtfully structured, lean platform that can substantially reward originators, and attract clients with substantially lower hourly billing rates, without foregoing the scalable infrastructure needed for sophisticated client representation.
For law students, see information regarding E/N’s Tech & VC Fellows Program.
Current open positions:
Emerging Companies Group
- Mid-Level to Senior ECVC Corporate Attorney – Full Time
- Junior Corporate Attorney – Full Time
- Mid-Level to Senior ECVC Paralegal – Full Time
- Mid-Level to Senior Commercial and Technology Transactions Attorney – Full Time or Part-Time
Banking & Finance
Egan Nelson is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.