We believe there is a better way to attract, retain, and support the market’s most talented lawyers, and it includes combining highly competitive compensation (with the AmLaw 100/200), uniquely flexible work arrangements with a heavy prioritization of work-life balance, and a focused, entrepreneurial culture dedicated to efficiency, technology adoption, and client satisfaction.
The ideal E/N candidate will include the following:
- Exceptional credentials;
- Proven business development and client management skills;
- An interest in an entrepreneurial, self-driven work environment, including the possibility of working remotely;
- A belief in maintaining a respectful, collaborative firm culture;
- Experience in one of our core practice areas; and
- A desire to build a top-tier law practice under a new law firm model.
If this sounds like you, please contact us at recruiting@EganNelson.com with a resume or LinkedIn profile link. Qualified candidates outside of existing E/N geographies are encouraged to apply.
Partners and senior attorneys with their own clients are highly encouraged to contact us. E/N provides a thoughtfully structured, lean platform that can substantially reward originators, and attract clients with substantially lower hourly billing rates, without foregoing the scalable infrastructure needed for sophisticated client representation.
For law students, see information regarding E/N’s Tech & VC Fellows Program.