Securities & Capital Markets
Egan Nelson lawyers have substantial experience in assisting a wide range of clients in a wide variety and capital markets transactions and securities law compliance matters.
Our experience in commercial lending transactions includes assisting borrowers, lenders and institutional investors with the establishment, refinancing and restructuring of a variety of credit facilities and transactions, including:
- Senior, subordinated, secured, unsecured and convertible facilities;
- Revolving credit, letter of credit and term loan facilities;
- Asset-based and cash flow-based facilities;
- Working capital, acquisition and bridge financings;
- Credit tenant loans, leveraged leases and other structured financings; and
- Cross-border financings.
Our experience in other capital markets transactions and securities compliance matters includes:
- Private placements and other exempt offerings of equity, debt and hybrid securities;
- Registered offerings of equity, debt and hybrid securities, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings and secondary offerings;
- Issuer tender offers for equity and debt securities;
- Other issuer repurchases and redemptions of securities, including privately negotiated transactions, open market share repurchase programs and accelerated share repurchase programs;
- Securities exchange listings and de-listings;
- Registration statements, proxy statements, periodic and current reports, beneficial ownership reports, and other statements and reports;
- Press releases and other investor communications; and
- Compliance with corporate governance requirements of the SEC and securities exchanges.