Commercial & Tech Transactions
The attorneys in Egan Nelson’s Commercial & Technology Transactions practice have collectively represented clients on thousands of complex commercial & technology “IP” transactions in a wide variety of industries.
Experienced and Focused.
Drawing on their decades of experience with many of the largest technology law firms and in-house legal departments in the country, E/N’s Commercial & Technology Transactions attorneys combine a pragmatic, business-focused perspective with specialized knowledge in the complexities of sophisticated commercial and technology transactions. Our attorneys have advised clients on an extensive range of U.S. and international matters and agreements, including:
- OEM, channel partner and reseller arrangements
- Licensing, distribution and SaaS agreements
- IP and commercial due diligence for M&A transactions
- University IP licensing and commercialization
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Terms of service, EULAs, APIs, SDKs and privacy policies
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Consulting and professional services agreements
- Complex IT sourcing and procurement arrangements
- Software development, master services, and collaboration agreements
- Internet and e-commerce
- Marketing and promotional agreements
- Sweepstakes, contests and other promotions
Right-sized and Integrated.
E/N clients receive world class, accessible counsel delivered through a lower-overhead platform right-sized for early-stage and middle-market companies. Our commercial transactions attorneys work closely with the corporate attorneys in our Emerging Companies and M&A practices to ensure seamless representation on complex transactions. When required, they collaborate with the firm’s curated network of specialist attorneys who ensure E/N clients receive full-service representation, without the inflexibility or unnecessary overhead of traditional large firms.
For new client inquiries, please see our Contact Us page.