Consumer Packaged Goods
Drawing upon the extensive experience of our broader Emerging Companies practice, Egan Nelson has established itself as a leading transactions-focused boutique law firm in the CPG vertical, including Food & Beverage, Supplements (including Cannabis-based), Fashion, and Household Products. Our partners and attorneys have advised early-stage and mature CPG companies, as well as high-profile financial and commercial partners, on billions of dollars of transactions across the full spectrum of strategic legal matters:
- Company formation and governance
- Talent recruitment and compensation
- Equity and Debt-based financing
- Supply Chain, Marketing, and Distribution commercial matters
- Manufacturer and Co-Packing arrangements
- Complex buyout and exit transactions
- Transactional tax advisory
Experienced, Right-sized, and Responsive
Our combination of experienced attorneys, depth of institutional knowledge, and a lean, technology-enabled platform ensures emerging and growth-stage CPG companies have access to responsive, right-sized legal counsel.
See also: E/N Startup Client Testimonials.
For new client inquiries, please see our Contact Us page.