E/N Advanced Paralegal Program
Posted on Aug 23, 2018 in Hiring
E/N has been built from the ground up by top-tier lawyers and legal professionals who believe that the way to push the profession forward is to re-think how law firms typically work.
In that regard, we’ve created a unique position for a unique kind of individual. Candidates who are of the caliber and talent qualified to attend a top-tier law school, but who would prefer to avoid the hassle and expense, should strongly consider pursuing a long-term career in the E/N Advanced Paralegal Program.
E/N Advanced Paralegals (APs) will work right alongside our leading attorneys, yet always with attorney supervision, drafting complex corporate and commercial transactional documents, and supporting deals.
- Top 25% graduate of a T10 ranked undergraduate program or Top 10% of a T50 ranked program, no exceptions. Transcripts will be requested.
- Demonstrable writing, analytical, speaking, and organizational skills. Candidates will be expected to write with precision, speak with clarity, and also understand and engage complex financial concepts.
- Familiarity and facility with modern tech tools, including MS Office, project management tools, online work chat and videoconferencing.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Fast learner, comfortable reviewing training material structured for self-directed learning.
- Drafting, revising, and coordinating the execution of legal documents for emerging companies transactions, and maintaining client capitalization tables.
- This will be a remote position. Candidate must be comfortable with remote work, and possess the skills and character to stay on task despite working from home.
- Compensation will be $80K in Year 1, with benefits, at 1500 hrs billed.
- By Year 3, with expected progress and development, earnings will exceed $100K, at 1500 hrs billed.
- High performers will be eligible to receive, after 5 years, compensation competitive with junior attorneys in the Am Law 200, at 25% fewer billed hours.
Full-time E/N professionals, lawyers and advanced paralegals, bill on average 25% fewer hours per year than minimum Am Law 200 requirements; including our partner-track attorneys. We believe clients are better served by highly talented professionals with a strong sense of balance; who know how to get it done, and then go home.
Interested candidates should e-mail email@example.com with a link to their LinkedIn profile and an undergraduate transcript.